….because I started on my card making table first, and once I’d cleared a space I got itchy fingers to start just one more card. Huh!!! Try three cards. Oh I’m so bad. But the upshot is that I like these ones much better than the first, so thats got to be a good thing. Hehehehe.
I used the Colour Inspiration from the previous post. So all cards are made with the folowing colours – Rose Red, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow and Whisper White.
- Stamp Set – Wild Roses, Baroque Motifs, Paisley BG, One of a Kind
- Accessories – Designer Label and Photo Corner punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Stamp Set – True Friend, Always, One of a Kind, In the Spotlight
- Accessories – Ribbon (Regal Rose wide and Whisper White narrow), Scallop and circle punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Stamp Set – One of a Kind, In the Spotlight, Boho Friend
- Accessories – Boho Blossoms punch
My personal favourite is the last one. Such a great colour combo and I had time to sit and make a few. Unfortunately I’ve now run out of Sage Shadow card stock as it has been depleted to a handful of scraps.
What’s your personal pick? I’d love to hear your opinion. Thanks for dropping by!!