….to all the wonderful mothers out there. You’re doing a great job!!!
I went to Brisbane yesterday for my regular monthly Card Making Club. What a great day I had. Two of us had birthdays, including my good self, and there were plenty of hand made cards handed out.
Today I thought I’d make a card for the Elite Challenges. The challenge was to use the Stampin’Up! Baroque Motifs stamp set. I ordered this set the first day of it’s release and it hasn’t sat idle the whole time I’ve had it. I just love it. So here is the card I made.
I’m not sure where the idea for the colour combo came from. I was thinking of using Orchid Opulence and as I was going thru my ink pad box the other colours were nearby and I thought they looked good together!!! So then it was a matter of getting the matching card stock. Too easy!!! I knew before hand that I wanted to do the emboss resist technique, so I was off the make the card. I really like the way it turned out.
I used —-
- Stamp sets – Baroque Motifs, In the Spotlight
- Card Stock – Brocade Blue, Orchid Opulence, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
- Ink – Brocade Blue, Orchid Opulence, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, Versamark
- Accessories – Clear EP, White grosgrain, circle and 5-petal punches
- Technique – Emboss resist.
Thanks for looking in.